Join the team
Based in Amsterdam and specialised in Residential Property Management and Commercial Property Management for all areas of Amsterdam real estate.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Assistant PROPERTY MANAGER: Starters position
We are currently looking for a passionate individual to join our team.
You must reside in Amsterdam or the surrounding area.
Our ideal candidate would be familiar with the housing market in Amsterdam. However, we are willing to train on some aspects of this position.
Knowledge of residential repairs is a must and having a strong work ethic is paramount.
Specific duties include and not limited to:
* Managing rent increases, utility contract changes, customer satisfaction, management reviews, etc.
* Coordinate with maintenance personnel to all kind of maintenance requests;
* Coordinate with Property Manager daily to receive daily tasks and to report issues and maintenance needs;
* Assist with apartment move-in and move-outs;
* Assist with inspections of resident’s apartments annually;
* Meet in-person with current residents, handling requests for assistance; investigate and resolve complaints from tenants;
Requirements and Qualifications:
* High school diploma, vocational training is preferred
* Prior experience in customer service and crisis management
* Highly developed written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate across digital platforms and in-person
* Prior experience in real state is a must
* Experience in use of business computer systems and software such as Microsoft Office and CRM systems
* People skills and good & effective communication skills
* Organizational & planning skills
* Ability to multitask & proactivity
* Attention to detail
* Language: English & Dutch
Applicants should send their application with CV and Cover letter to: email@example.com
ROKIN 92-96, 1072 KZ, AMSTERDAM
Tel: +31 (0) 20 225 -10 -14